Who is the Studio for?
For MRU students enrolled in any program:
- to conduct community-based and applied research;
- to create, test, and incubate new ideas;
- to be mentored; and
- to launch their careers as changemakers.
For new social ventures:
- to work alongside each other in a supportive, but critical learning environment; and
- to test and prototype new ways to address social and environmental challenges.
For established community organizations and networks (for profit or non-profit):
- to collaborate in a social R&D settings; and
- to innovate to tackle complex challenges.